Live from the Palms on Jan. 13th

Started by NoVa_NoLa, Jan 08, 2009, 01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

searchinbig

QuoteDon't forget people, once you burn the itunes files to a CD, you can do whatever you want with them.   You know, those shiny metal discs with the hole in the middle.

They will probably transfer directly into another Itunes, but it will ask for your password when you do so.  However, that may not even be true anymore, because they should have eliminated the copy protection from them already.  Especially something new like this.

After you burn to the shiny thing with the hole in the middle you can do this..........

http://www.exactaudiocopy.de/

Then do whatever you want.    ;)
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Angry Ewok

In my iTunes account, it says,

One machine is authorized to play music purchased with this account.

This is why I hesitate.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

lasvegas

meh, i dont want to be debbie downer, but i was hoping for more.

recording is amazing, but the song choice doesn't do a ton for me.

carry on.
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

fleabag

QuoteIn my iTunes account, it says,

One machine is authorized to play music purchased with this account.

This is why I hesitate.
you can, however, have up to 5 computers authorized for your account at any one time.  

At the computer that won't play, click "store"  > "sign in"

I've done this, so I'm sure it'll work.

...words only got in the way

Angry Ewok

I gave it a shot - don't know if it'll transfer, but I'm listening to it, anyway.

Less than 30 minutes, but I love it. Damn, I've missed MMJ.

rcs

Not available in Canada?   :'(

effin' itunes.

pawpaw

Quote[size=24]AWESOMETACULAR![/size]

;D

I know, what a wonderful little recording, what a treat. Sounds SO GOOD on headphones, so clear and delicate. Great versions of these songs. I really wonder when the recording session was  :-?
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

vespachick

Holy $@$@! Knot.  I EFFING love Knot.  uploading now...
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Angry Ewok

I love it. And for, what, about $5?

Don Dante

Somebody hit me with the tracklist.  Can't access iTunes right now and it's killin' me!
Keep on dreamin' boy,
cuz when you stop dreamin'
it's time to die.

BH

QuoteI love it. And for, what, about $5?

Seriously Brad, worse case scenario, burn it to an "AUDIO" CD (Not mp3/4) and you are good to go.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

hizzo

QuoteSomebody hit me with the tracklist.  Can't access iTunes right now and it's killin' me!
Tonight I Want To Celebrate With You
Dear Wife
Knot Comes Loose
Nashville To Kentucky
They Ran
Thank You Too

So good!!!!
One good thing about music: when it hits you feel no pain.

vespachick

Seriously, how is a girl supposed to get any work done with this playing on my super awesome Bose thingy I have here at work?  SOunds supremely fantastical! Good thing boss man is not in till later.  

:D :D
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Penny Lane

QuoteSeriously, how is a girl supposed to get any work done with this playing on my super awesome Bose thingy I have here at work?  SOunds supremely fantastical! Good thing boss man is not in till later.  

:D :D

nice! can't wait to get it tonight :-) blast that now, ya hear!!!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Nikkogino

Hearing "They Ran" and "Nashville" in a new studio format is really interesting.  Although I love the basic, low-quality sound of TTF, these songs really let you hear how they would sound if they were recorded today.  

By the way, was anyone else dissapointed when "Nashville to Kentucky" ended?  The guitar comes in like its about to solo or take off, and then it just ends....definitely my only complaint.  They should have added another minute or two.  

Angry Ewok

Okay, Knot Comes Loose... Did anyone else hear Life On Mars? by David Bowie for a second?

Don Dante

QuoteSomebody hit me with the tracklist.  Can't access iTunes right now and it's killin' me!
Dear Wife
Knot Comes Loose
Nashville To Kentucky
They Ran
Thank You Too

So good!!!!

Thanks hizzo!
Man I can't wait to get my ears on this thing.  I love that lineup.  So I take it that it turned out to be a normal EP, all studio recorded at the same place?  Or is this a live studio thing?
Keep on dreamin' boy,
cuz when you stop dreamin'
it's time to die.

Bigsky

Dear Wife
Knot Comes Loose
Nashville To Kentucky
They Ran
Thank You Too

So good!!!!

Thanks hizzo!
Man I can't wait to get my ears on this thing.  I love that lineup.  So I take it that it turned out to be a normal EP, all studio recorded at the same place?  Or is this a live studio thing?

Maybe it was done here: http://www.palms.com/recording_studio_1.php

lasvegas

Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

notdarkyet

what is "Dear Wife"? since it is likely i'll never heard this...

-justin