NCAA Football 2007-2008

Started by AngryEwok, Aug 26, 2007, 11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowl of soup

Hate to keep harping on this, but my opinion is shared:

QSeems like you are popular in Alabama. Maybe Nick will give a Rockne speech with your name in it! How much did each win cost Alabama? $1 Mil per win?
PQ, Miami 11/26/07
Ai think saban will eventually get it fixed....he'll get his players in there by lying to them and their parents and the sycophants in alabama will support his fraudulence....but you saw this year that he isn't any magician....he went back to college cuz he can get his own players and have all the power....he didn't have that in the pros with the salary cap and grown men
Dan Le Batard 11/26/07
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

Angry Ewok

That Nick Saban obsession you've got is borderline sickness, dude.

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

TEO

MIZZOU gonna' kick some Sooner ass.......
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

ycartrob

yep, Go Mizzou.

And go West Virginia!

I wonder what a Mizzou/West Virginia BCS Title game will do to the discussion about a playoff system...

BH

I wonder what a Mizzou/West Virginia BCS Tiltle game will do to the discussion about a playoff system...

I think this is the first year that the BCS system actually worked well.

;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

bowl of soup

QuoteThat Nick Saban obsession you've got is borderline sickness, dude.

Borderline!?  How dare you question the level of my sickness!
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

ycartrob

So Brian, where you at with your Vols playing in the SEC Championship game tomorrow? Seems like you're perhaps a little disappointed that Fulmer over achieved his way into a possible BCS game??    :o

aMD

[size=18]
YES!!!!  the sports illustrated cover curse is on!  Worked for Kansas last week![/size]

I can't believe I'm rooting for Oklahoma.  The BCS will do crazy things to a man. I refuse to root for Shittsburgh!

Jellyfish

VT Hokies are the ACC champs!!!!!!!
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

BH

Let's get ready to rummbblllleeeee!

My friend is having his annual Christmas party and it just happen to fall on this night.  There will be about 20-30 adults, half of which went to Mizzou.  He bought a full bar of liquor, wine and beer.  If we win I may not be able to type for a couple weeks.

[size=72]GO TIGERS![/size]
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

Who's too good to be cursed by a crappy sports magazine?

Mizzou, That's Who!

EAZYE

Good luck to you BH.  I hope it turns out to be a good game ;D
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

mjkoehler

QuoteIf we win I may not be able to type for a couple weeks.

Now you know how Eazy and I have both felt in the past. It's a bitch of a hangover, but it is soooo worth it.

aMD

QuoteOh YEAH!  That's Ohio State defense!  Fuck Michigan!

;D ;D ;D

The broadcasters were calling OSU's chances of making the national championship game slim but I think they're not half bad!  Oregan already lost.  Kansas, Missou, and OK play each other so either 2 or all three of them will lose, and LSU still has a SEC championship to play. only problem may be if Georgia beats LSU they could pass OSU in the polls.  I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that all the Big 12 teams fold down the stretch and OSU plays LSU for the national championship.  OOOOoooooooo YEAH!!!

Just came here to say I told you so once again.  My buckeyes are IN, baby!!!!!!  I hope we get Georgia so we can get revenge for last year's Nat. championship game.  OH YEAH!  

ycartrob

well, congratulations to the students and alumni of Ohio St, looks like they're in. Now who do they play?  ::)

Hey, why not put LSU in and have them play 1 hour away from their campus?

what a freaking mess....

(sorry about your school losing BH. I was pulling for you! And you won't have Ole Miss to kick around next year either).

Bam_Bam

God i hate ESPN...did anyone hear Herbstreit say Les Miles was coming to Michigan 3 hours before the LSU-Tenn game? rediculous. one hour later there were two headlines on ESPN "Miles to Michigan" and "Les Miles to Stay at LSU"....crazy....now michigan seems to be screwed...it's a sad day when a Michigan man chooses to stay in the SEC over Michigan....very sad indeed.
[url="//www.myspace.com/wearemurals"]www.myspace.com/wearemurals[/url]

aMD

I just wanted to remind everyone that [size=18]THE Ohio State Buckeyes are #1[/size]

EAZYE

so what they suck and they'll get their ass kicked in the national championship game again 8-)  it's a good reminder though because i'm sure everyone here has forgotten what they've done this year, oh yeah what have they done.  i'm sorry end of rant.

EAZYE

QuoteIf we win I may not be able to type for a couple weeks.

Now you know how Eazy and I have both felt in the past. It's a bitch of a hangover, but it is soooo worth it.

I'm nursing said hangover right now :'( but it was soooo worth it ;).  I know I'm repeating what a lot of people have said but if this year doesn't show what would be a good year for a playoff, what does :-/  I'm happy we won, but I don't think we're good enough to win it all, but i think we might be able to win at least one playoff game.  I don't know I just think that more college football is fun, call me crazy.

Now who gets to play OSU?  I don't believe we belong there, even though we won our conference, have three teams in the top 10, we've got a good case but we don't deserve to be there.  Didn't Herbstreit mention Georgia, LSU, USC and someone else.

But I will talk just a little mess to my man BH, better luck next year ;)  Great game though, gotta to give it up to our defense.  Those two possesions in the first half for field goals really set the tone.  Mizzou just came out flat in the second half.  I'm sorry my head really hurts right now and I'm off to take a nap ;)

Bam_Bam

Virginia Tech might sneak in there. Personally i hope it's LSU so Tressel can wipe the floor with that greedy f*ck Les Miles.
[url="//www.myspace.com/wearemurals"]www.myspace.com/wearemurals[/url]