NCAA Football 2007-2008

Started by AngryEwok, Aug 26, 2007, 11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjkoehler

fucking ugh.....jesus that was horrible.

Angry Ewok

Words cannot express how amazing that game was... words can't express how good it felt to sing Rammer Jammer after that one.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

TEO

MIZZOU AGAIN!    :) :) :)    Although once again the opposing team did score more points in the second half. We have got to find out what is up with our D late in the game.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TEO

Quotefucking ugh.....jesus that was horrible.

Positives: watching your guys come down that tunnel onto the field. what a field, different shades of green etc. that corner suite on one of the endzones, i want to go there with you to watch a game!----- Sorry about your loss, I wanted so badly to see USC go down as well.   :(  

TheBigChicken

Damn I hate Florida,but they look scary as hell...Looked like a little home cooking in Bama last night ;)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

aMD

how did that happen?  

uk 40
louisville 34

wow. i saw it and i still don't believe it.   :'(

mjkoehler

Positives: watching your guys come down that tunnel onto the field. what a field, different shades of green etc. that corner suite on one of the endzones, i want to go there with you to watch a game!----- Sorry about your loss, I wanted so badly to see USC go down as well.   :(  

Yeah Memorial Stadium is an unreal place

Angry Ewok

Louisville lost because they have absolutely no defense out there. I've never heard of Middle Tennessee getting 42 points on a #8 ranked team, until Louisville had that ridiculous shoot-out two weeks ago.

God, I love college football.

Notre Dame is now 0-3 with bowl eligibility... I guess they'll rematch Michigan in the Sugar Bowl. Tennessee lost, which is always satisfying for me - this one was bittersweet, since Florida had to win. Auburn lost to Mississippi State, which brings me indescribable joy.

And as far as the Alabama v. Arkansas game goes... My left ear is ringing really, really bad this morning. I left Bryant-Denny Stadium feeling like my face melted off somewhere in those 60 minutes of play... That game was a total emotional roller coaster, and I'm afraid it only gets crazier from here...

...@ Vanderbilt, #16 Arkansas, #23 Georgia, @ Florida St., #1 LSU, @ Auburn...

I'm still holding onto my prediction of an 8-4 season... It looks like we're going bowling, though.

TEO

A BIG congrats. to your victory yesterday!   :)

The DARK

Quote#1 LSU
Not after next week!  ;)
In another time, in another place, in another face

The DARK

Good grief. Do we need any more proof that the Big 10 is the most overrated conference in the nation?

#7 Wisconsin 45
The Citadel 31

Florida Atlantic 42
Minnesota 39
In another time, in another place, in another face

Angry Ewok

Quote#1 LSU
Not after next week!  ;)

Please, by all means, beat those coonasses before they come to Tuscaloosa. You take down LSU for us, and we'll take down Tennessee for you... deal?

...and ROLL TIDE, to add insult to Arkansas' injury, we've just taken their spot as #16 in the nation!

EAZYE

Yeah Memorial Stadium is an unreal place

I'll go ahead and second this emotion.  I love the school I graduated from and our football team, but absolutely despise our fans :-[  We have some of the biggest homers in the world.  Been to Memorial Stadium twice and would have to say both times were amazing and can't say I've ever met any better college football fans! ;)  The OU vs. NU rivalry is one of my faves.
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

EAZYE

Oh and by the way we're now 3-0 and our offense has no plans of slowing down :)
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

megisnotreal

tomorrow is saturday, the best day of the week.

god, i heart sec football.

Angry Ewok

What other kind of football is there, besides SEC Football?  :-/

See Also:

LSU (#1)
Florida (#2)
South Carolina (#12)
Alabama (#16)
Kentucky (#21)
Georgia (#22)

megisnotreal

when it comes to football, nothing does it for me quite like the dirty south.

i like that new big al avatar, sir. :-*

BH

QuoteWhat other kind of football is there, besides SEC Football?  :-/

See Also:

LSU (#1)
Florida (#2)
South Carolina (#12)
Alabama (#16)
Kentucky (#21)
Georgia (#22)

I can't argue with that, but the Big 12 comes close....

(I used the USA today poll, because the numbers are better ;))

Oklahoma (#4)
Texas (#6)
Texas A&M (#16)
Nebraska (#22)
Missouri (#25)
Texas Tech (#28)

By the way, what happened to USC?  Are you boycotting them as a legitimate school?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

primushead

I think USC has to be the most legit football program in the country...

Does anyone think they'll go undefeated this season?  It's looking that way right now.  And, I know, they haven't really had that crucial game against a worthy foe yet (although #14 Nebraska was very good) and I know I'll probably get a response like, "Man, if they played LSU, they would STOMP those bastards".  But get real.  USC looks like a dominating power again and I'm taking them to win the national championship.  Alabama will be playing them for it of course ;)

megisnotreal

QuoteAlabama will be playing them for it of course ;)

:-*