College Football 2112

Started by Tracy_3000, Aug 21, 2010, 02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjkoehler

Welcome to the Big 10, Big Red  8-)

Now, which Big Red am I referring too???
The only TRUE Big Red.

Penny Lane

QuoteAnd if you think honestly think Ohio State, Michigan State, Iowa, Nortwestern and Wisconsin are in the same caliber as Alabama, Auburn, LSU, South Carolina and Arkansas, you're high. Really, don't be stoopid. Thank you.

Never said that. But now that you mention it, no, I dont think they are the same caliber. We dont have enough black people up here to be at your level  :P

And you admit the SEC rules.  :)

nothing more to say, really.

all i know is that i wanna another shot at the SEC!
i can smell it.  :) :)
(thank god for OSU because my fantasy team blows, and i'm not at all certain as to how to make it better, this is WAY too much work)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

capt. scotty

QuoteAnd if you think honestly think Ohio State, Michigan State, Iowa, Nortwestern and Wisconsin are in the same caliber as Alabama, Auburn, LSU, South Carolina and Arkansas, you're high. Really, don't be stoopid. Thank you.

Never said that. But now that you mention it, no, I dont think they are the same caliber. We dont have enough black people up here to be at your level  :P

(thank god for OSU because my fantasy team blows, and i'm not at all certain as to how to make it better, this is WAY too much work)

Trading for Hakeem Nicks and his 130 yards and 2 TD's probably wouldve helped.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Penny Lane

Trading for Hakeem Nicks and his 130 yards and 2 TD's probably wouldve helped.

capt, you have no idea. i've been thinking about you and hakeem all day. FML. i need to make some changes but i'm not sure what to do. finley got hurt. F***.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

capt. scotty

I got this Hernandez guy. He's a pretty good TE....Should be their #2 option with Randy gone.

Dont forget Rodgers got a concussion too!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

iLikeBeer

I like Michigan State. I mostly like their coach.

Ugh.  I hate Sparty and I mostly hate their coach!   ;D

I almost hate losing to MSU more than I do to OSU because their fans have such a freaking inferiority complex it's pathetic?!  Sparty has now won 3 in a row in this rivalry and you'd think they've been dominating the series for years?!  Can't wait to see the bilboard they erect this year?!   ::)  I just keep telling Sparty fans I know to enjoy it while it lasts because things will eventually get back to normal...

Ruckus

Or maybe Michigan fans have such a superiority complex it's pathetic.   ;D  Can you blame Spartan fans?  I used to be a huge MSU fan when I was a kid because Magic was my favorite player and green my favorite color.  Although my loyalties have changed since I attended undergrad, it was nice to route for MSU for a day.

As for the weekend, man did Illinois put it on PSU.  You're right Headdy, that defense was horrible.  We were able to move the ball at will which I've never seen any Illini squad ever do. ;D

Good for South Carolina.  Not because I was rooting for Spurrier and his horde of ass clowns but because I was rooting against Satan and his bigger horde of ass clowns.  What the hell was Stephen Garcia thinking when he chucked the ball out the back of the endzone for a safety?  How retarded can you be?  Immediately makes me think gambling :-X

This year, as in most of the past 10 years, I'd admit that the SEC has looked stronger than the Big 10 but I wouldn't discount some of the teams atop the Big 10.  I still think Iowa is the real deal and if Pryor can throw like he did on Saturday, I have some belief in the Buckeyes.  I'm not sold on Wisconsin, Northwestern, or MSU though.

Any way I look at it, there won't be a TRUE national champion this year for sure.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

capt. scotty

As for the weekend, man did Illinois put it on PSU.  You're right Headdy, that defense was horrible.  We were able to move the ball at will which I've never seen any Illini squad ever do. ;D

And whats up with your current RB Leshour wearing #5...They shouldve retired that number for Mendenhall by now!!  >:( 8-)

iLikeBeer

QuoteOr maybe Michigan fans have such a superiority complex it's pathetic.   ;D  

Well, when you own Sparty the way Michigan has over the years to the tune of 67-30-5, it's hard not to have a feeling of superiority...  8-)

QuoteI'm not sold on Wisconsin, Northwestern, or MSU though.

I don't know how you would be sold on Northwestern anymore after they lost at home to Purdue over the weekend.  

I will say your Illini have got to be the surprise team of the Big 10 this season along with MSU.  It will be interesting to see how Dantonio rallies his team to prevent the letdown game this week vs. Illinois.  It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see Illinois go to EL and beat Sparty because Dantonio's season is already complete since he beat Michigan...  :P

I will say, MSU not having to play OSU makes their quest for a Big 10 championship a LOT easier.

And also, we will find out a lot about both Iowa and Michigan this weekend.  Is this the beginning of the end for RR in AA?  I'm guessing if Iowa comes into the Big House and thumps the Wolverines like MSU did, the unravelling of this team like we saw last season could be inevitable.  But if Michigan can somehow find a way to beat Iowa, RR could very well save his job with a win.

Tracy 3000

Give me 40 points and I'll make a c-note bet that the Rebels will cover against Bama this weekend  :-?    (better make it 43)

Come on suckers! How well could Bama play at home, at night, coming off their first loss in nearly 2 years?
Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

Tracy 3000

I got a feeling Kentucky beats South Carolina this weekend; I have just a hunch
Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

TheBigChicken

QuoteI got a feeling Kentucky beats South Carolina this weekend; I have just a hunch
so much for hunches it's 14-0....for now....but Spurrerier would NEVER run the score up would he.... :-/
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

mjkoehler

Physically ill.....

You cannot win games if you drop 4 fucking touchdown passes that hit you in the goddamn hands.

There better be some recruiting trips to visit some receivers. That was awful.

capt. scotty

That ARK/AUB game was getting pretty crazy before Auburn's D stepped up in the mid-4th and got them to pull away.

I thought Wisky was gonna be tough tonight, but damn, theyre stomping tOSU after 2 quarters

ALady

"Stomping"...excellent word choice.  ;D
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

The DARK

In another time, in another place, in another face

TheBigChicken

QuoteI got a feeling Kentucky beats South Carolina this weekend; I have just a hunch
so much for hunches it's 14-0....for now....but Spurrerier would NEVER run the score up would he.... :-/
ummmm,yes I wqould like my crow cooked WELL done :-X

ps-it's why I DON'T GAMBLE !!!!!!!!! ;D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Tracy 3000

ummmm,yes I wqould like my crow cooked WELL done :-X

ps-it's why I DON'T GAMBLE !!!!!!!!! ;D

well, watching the last 2 minutes of that game is why I don't gamble either   ;D

ophidiophobia

I cheated my neighbor out of a 6-pack today. He is a big OU fan and always want to bet against Oklahoma State. Since the OSU Texas Tech game wasn't on tv today I knew he wouldn't know the score. I called him towards the end of the 1st quarter when OSU was up 21, and without him realizing that the game had started we made a nice little bet. Needless to say I won the bet, and I couldn't be happier about cheating my neighbor out of something.