College Football 2112

Started by Tracy_3000, Aug 21, 2010, 02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEO

word on the street is that koehler quit because he can't handle the ass whippin' that MIZZOU is going to put on n tomorrow...jk will be there!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

EAZYE

QuoteI haven't told anyone this yet, but I got the confirmation text that MU beat OU WHILE MMJ were playing OBH to close out the five night extravaganza.   That was a pretty pretty pretty pretty good moment.

Congratulations.  It was a good win ;).  Painful for me though :-/
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

TheBigChicken

Damn you Georgia...can you ever beat Florida ?  Must you always be Florida's BITCH >:(
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

capt. scotty

Another year another star OSU receiver doing dumb shit. Justin Blackmon, NCAA's leader in almost every stat, pulled over this morning after going 92 mph in a 60, and not only was he speeding but he got a DUI...even better he is only 20.

I guess you could call what Dez did last year as being dumb, but it was hardly anything bad and he didnt deserve anything near the punishment he received.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

QuoteI haven't told anyone this yet, but I got the confirmation text that MU beat OU WHILE MMJ were playing OBH to close out the five night extravaganza.   That was a pretty pretty pretty pretty good moment.

Haha, nice...

Havent seen you guys or NU play much this year, but I figured saturday's game wouldve been a lot closer than it was.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

BH

Haha, nice...

Havent seen you guys or NU play much this year, but I figured saturday's game wouldve been a lot closer than it was.

Yep, sadly we came out flat and by the time we got our shit together it was too late.  Take out the first quarter and I think we won by 10.  Unfortunately, you can't take out the first quarter.  

Amazingly, the computers still have us ranked 4th, but because of the "history bias" as I like to call it, our shot at a National Championship is all but over.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Tracy 3000

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

Ruckus

QuoteHHhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm  :-?

Cash sought for Cam Newton

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5765214
You're surprised?
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

br00ke

"Unfortunately, I can't comment on it," Chizik said. "But here's what I can and I will this say very loud and very clear: Cameron Newton is eligible at Auburn University, period. End of story,''

everyone's so quick to jump on stories like this and say things like .. "if you gotta cheat, you can't compete" and assume it's true. this 'investigation' began a while ago but is just becoming more public now .. and the timing of which is somewhat interesting. i think that if there was glaring fault that would jeopardize newton still being eligible to play as this season marches on .. it would have happened by now.

Ruckus

Oh it doesn't bother me.  I'm just always amused by the farce that is NCAA "amateur" athletics and how so many people are so reluctant to accept certain truths.

I personally could care less how Auburn got its players but you do have to "cheat to compete."

Tracy 3000

Big question of the college football weekend:

Can I make it through the LSU/Bama game without hearing the name Tim Tebow?

man, these 2 are simply brutal to listen to

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

Ruckus

QuoteBig question of the college football weekend:

;D ;D
The answer is no.  If you think u will, PM me a friendly wager,,,,like a RUSH Truck

Tracy 3000

;D ;D
The answer is no.  If you think u will, PM me a friendly wager,,,,like a RUSH Truck

I might take the under on the Tebow name drop, which is 5. I might; I'll hollah back

Ruckus

;D ;D

I might take the under on the Tebow name drop, which is 5. I might; I'll hollah back
Woahh.  I thought the bet was will u hear his name once or not.  I'd be incline to take the under at 5 as well.   :-/  Those Tebows do come in spurts though.  You could get a Tebow 5 burger in a minute :o

br00ke

oh but i love vern !!!! .. for a really lame and round about reason, but love none-the-less  ;D

so this saturday will be the first saturday in 3 weeks that i haven't had a concert ... so0o0o stoked to watch some games!

capt. scotty

JoePa's 400th win be happnen tomorrow  8-)

capt. scotty

didnt watch any of the early games, but checked the scores before I start to now. Look at the Auburn game and the first 5 things you see are:

Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER CHAT AUB

TD 14:30 Cameron Newton pass complete to Darvin Adams for 30 yards for a TOUCHDOWN. Wes Byrum extra point GOOD.
Drive info: 2 plays, 62 yds in 0:30 0 7

TD 9:33 Cameron Newton pass complete to Emory Blake for 20 yards for a TOUCHDOWN. Wes Byrum extra point GOOD.
Drive info: 6 plays, 74 yds in 1:38 0 14

TD 4:51 Cameron Newton rush for 1 yard for a TOUCHDOWN. Wes Byrum extra point GOOD.
Drive info: 11 plays, 63 yds in 3:34 0 21

TD 3:00 Cameron Newton pass complete to Darvin Adams for 39 yards for a TOUCHDOWN. Wes Byrum extra point MISSED.
Drive info: 3 plays, 50 yds in 0:35 0 27

SECOND QUARTER CHAT AUB

TD 13:48 Cameron Newton pass complete to Terrell Zachery for 80 yards for a TOUCHDOWN. Wes Byrum extra point GOOD.
Drive info: 2 plays, 83 yds in 0:46 0 34

..............Heis-man

Ruckus

Screw you Michigan.  Forcier looked great after his 1st snap debacle.  They still haven't explained why Denard Robinson was pulled.  Ugh, my weekend is ruined.  Nothing a little horse racing bets and poker can't cure right?

capt. scotty

capt. scotty

QuoteScrew you Michigan.  Forcier looked great after his 1st snap debacle.  They still haven't explained why Denard Robinson was pulled.  Ugh, my weekend is ruined.  Nothing a little horse racing bets and poker can't cure right?

You couldve held them to less than 67 pts  ;)

I was actually thinking about starting a poker thread to see how many people here play...maybe get a 2 times a month game going or something. mag33ta might take all my $$$ though  ;D