College Football 2112

Started by Tracy_3000, Aug 21, 2010, 02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

QuoteI cheated my neighbor out of a 6-pack today. He is a big OU fan and always want to bet against Oklahoma State. Since the OSU Texas Tech game wasn't on tv today I knew he wouldn't know the score. I called him towards the end of the 1st quarter when OSU was up 21, and without him realizing that the game had started we made a nice little bet. Needless to say I won the bet, and I couldn't be happier about cheating my neighbor out of something.

Do you live in Oklahoma or Ecuador??!?!?
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

TEO

look for jk on game day espn...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

mjkoehler

TEO

Went to bed at half, took a 4 hour nap and just got up and finished the game! WOW!!! Called Jake and he said Downtown COMO is totally BERSERK! Finally beat ou his Senior year, tore down the goalposts, and carried them out of the stadium. It has been years since they have done so...M I Z Z O U!!! And fuck your little boomer mlk...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

ophidiophobia

Another year another star OSU receiver doing dumb shit. Justin Blackmon, NCAA's leader in almost every stat, pulled over this morning after going 92 mph in a 60, and not only was he speeding but he got a DUI...even better he is only 20.

Tracy 3000

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

br00ke

auburn currently ranked #1 in the BCS  :D baby steps though .. one game at a time. if we hold on to it until t'giving weekend, the iron bowl (vs. 'Bama) could definitely be the game of the year across the board.

i had to miss the game this past weekend as i went to terminal 5 way early for line up (front of the line gang, heyyy). my dear friend back home in 'bama kept me apprised of the game though and after the show i was walking around the floor totally blissed out from the music we had just heard and thinking about AU's win. it's at this moment that i see three guys decked out in Auburn shirts/hats/etc.. i FLIP OUT with excitement as evident in this picture  ;D

Tracy 3000

Quoteauburn currently ranked #1 in the BCS  :D baby steps though .. one game at a time. if we hold on to it until t'giving weekend, the iron bowl (vs. 'Bama) could definitely be the game of the year across the board.

i had to miss the game this past weekend as i went to terminal 5 way early for line up (front of the line gang, heyyy). my dear friend back home in 'bama kept me apprised of the game though and after the show i was walking around the floor totally blissed out from the music we had just heard and thinking about AU's win. it's at this moment that i see three guys decked out in Auburn shirts/hats/etc.. i FLIP OUT with excitement as evident in this picture  ;D

I'll be in Oxford this Saturday to watch one of the biggest upsets in Vaught-Hemingway Stadium history!

We have a saying at Ole Miss that "We don't win every game, but we never lost a party"; well, Saturday, will be one of those win-win sit-U-A-shuns

werd  :)
Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

br00ke

it'll be a good game but ... no way jose besides, i bet those black bears are still suffering from an identity crisis to pull off such an upset. i'm gonna miss the game again this week which KILLS me ... damn phish and their fun concerts!! i'll be following along on my future phone though :)

WAR EAGLE !!!!  8-)

darkglow

brooke i'm borrowing my grandma's car so i can go car hunting this week and next, and you'll be pleased to know it has an auburn tigers plate on the front of it.

br00ke

you go grandma, war eagle !!!!!!

Tracy 3000

Quoteit'll be a good game but ... no way jose besides, i bet those black bears are still suffering from an identity crisis to pull off such an upset. i'm gonna miss the game again this week which KILLS me ... damn phish and their fun concerts!! i'll be following along on my future phone though :)

WAR EAGLE !!!!  8-)

Identity Crisis? Hmmmmmmm, what would that be like?  ;)

darkglow

btw you look fucking awesome in that pic.. and i love how lil sis has that "uhhhhhhh" look to her even though she's smiling

darkglow

Identity Crisis? Hmmmmmmm, what would that be like?  ;)

well, what can you say, they love their animals down in alabama.

the definition of safe sex down in auburn is placing a sign on the animals that kick

br00ke

all in good fun :) i'm not a shit talker though and i love all SEC teams (except Florida, ick!). should be a great game!!

Ruckus

all in good fun :) i'm not a shit talker though and i love all SEC teams (except Florida, ick!). should be a great game!!
Did you just say you're not a shit talker than drop that on Tracy!? ;D ;D

Seriously, that pic with you, lis sis and the other Tigers is a winner.  Rock on
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

br00ke

Seriously, that pic with you, lis sis and the other Tigers is a winner.  Rock on

.. ok well not usually. the admirmal was just screaming to be let out though  :-[ ;) :)

Tracy 3000

I wish we would have gone with Ackbar

I got to hate Auburn this weeked, but I'll be hating Bama during the Iron Bowl

peace  :)

Tracy 3000

troll

;)

BH

I haven't told anyone this yet, but I got the confirmation text that MU beat OU WHILE MMJ were playing OBH to close out the five night extravaganza.   That was a pretty pretty pretty pretty good moment.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.